𝗜𝘁𝗲𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 (𝗳𝗿𝗼𝘇𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗱)! 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘆𝘀. Item may not arrive cold/frozen despite our insulated system and ice packs; just cool enough to be put safe in the fridge/freezer upon arrival. 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨. No refund would be made based on this premise
Special Probiotic Formula for Older Adults
Formulated to meet the needs of adults aged 55 and over, Udo’s Choice® Super Advanced Adult Probiotic contains a much higher percentage of Bifidobacteria per serving than our adult formula in order to meet the specific digestive needs of seniors.
This blend provides 20 billion live micro-organisms per capsule at date of expiry. These live friendly bacteria colonize in your system, shoring up your natural microflora. This formula contains 7 probiotic strains, including 6 billion cfu (colony forming units) of Lactobacillus casei.
L. casei is a probiotic bacterial strain considered beneficial for the digestive process. It has a wide temperature and pH range, so that it can withstand the acidic environment of the gut. L. casei inhibits undesirable bacteria from adhering to the intestinal wall.
World-renowned nutrition expert Udo Erasmus has created 7 different formulas to provide the right probiotic supplement for every member of the family. The type and amount of probiotic bacterial strains needed for best results will change at different stages of life and under different health conditions.
Udo’s Choice® Probiotic Blends are best taken after meals. All of the bacterial strains chosen have been specially developed and tested for their gastric resistance. Unlike the live bacterial content of many foods being marketed today, the probiotic strains in Udo’s blends are able to survive the stomach acids to reach the intestinal tract at full potency.
Why do we need probiotic supplements?
While most people assume they have a healthy intestinal tract, lifestyle and environmental factors can compromise the digestive system. This allows undesirable bacteria to take hold and cause problems. Such factors may include poor eating habits, chlorinated drinking water, stress, the use of antibiotics in food production and medical treatments, and a number of other factors, including health problems and simply aging, which can greatly reduce the number of friendly bacteria in the body.
When the ratio of good bacteria to bad is out of balance, problems begin to arise such as poor absorption of nutrients and intestinal toxicity. This can result in gas, bloating, diarrhea and constipation, among other discomforts. If this imbalance is left untreated, the symptoms can become chronic and can compromise the immune system and lead to other serious health concerns.
Provides lives micro-organisms that form part of a natural healthy intestinal flora
- Each vegetarian capsule guarantees a minimum of 20 billion viable cells per capsule at date of expiry (a minimum of 34 billion at time of manufacture)
- Contains medicinal human strains of live probiotic bacteria that ensure better survival and colonization rates than transient strains
- Formulated with selective strains that survive the hydrochloric acid in the stomach, thus eliminating the need to use potentially allergenic enteric coatings
- Contains only pure, concentrated living probiotic bacteria, free of additives, yeast and Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
- We guarantee billions of live friendly bacteria at the printed expiry date due to: special moisture and oxygen resistant capsules, independent (third-party) laboratory analysis for potency and purity, and careful packaging in recyclable, dark glass bottles and metal caps that do not allow air or light to affect the contents