Prostate Health - Natural BPH Relief
Multiple clinical studies have shown that saw
palmetto provides mild to moderate improvement in urinary symptoms associated with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) such as frequent urination, painful urination, hesitancy, urgency and perineal heaviness.
What's the 'Plus?' Added Zinc and Vitamin B6 for a superior prostate health formula. Zinc has long been established as an important mineral for male fertility and sexual health.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve the urologic symptoms (e.g. weak urine flow, incomplete voiding, frequent daytime and night time urination) associated with mild to moderate benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Helps to maintain immune function.
- Assists the body to metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates for the maintenance of good health.
- Sourced and manufactured in North America
- 85-95% liposterolic extract
- Formulated with zinc and vitamin B6 for added efficacy and superior absorption
- Extract manufactured using super-critical CO2 technique without the use of heat or solvents and resulting in a purer and more potent extract
- Dosage and potency matches those of extracts used in clinical trials
- Convenient once per day dosage
- Active constituents include free fatty acids, phytosterols, flavonoids and polysaccharides
- Reduces enlarged prostate glands and the accompanying urologic symptoms such as frequent urination, weak urine
stream and difficult or painful urination